CS136 Homework #1
See calendar for due date.
Do problems 1.3 through 1.7 in the book.
Notes on the problems:
- You're welcome to use whatever resources you choose (Google,
library, etc.) for looking up formulas and such.
- For problem 1.3a, the "yield equation" to use is the
information from line 2 of table 1.22.
- For problem 1.3e, note that the cost is per die
sold, not per die manufactured.
- On problem 1.5a, be sure to include the power supply.
- On problem 1.5c, assume two hard drives per processor (RAID-1).
© 2007, Geoff Kuenning
This page is maintained by Geoff