|Version 4 (modified by pmccormack, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Architecture Review for CA-Sun
- Doesn't address all of use cases - only interactions within a level
- get help, tooltips,main menu?
- well drawn and clear - not too much detail
- extend each level's world
- extend number of actions/objects within world
- hurricanes, fronts, etc
- design makes it easy to add more items and blocks
- seems intuitive
- It seems like all the actions can be tested independently.
- It may be difficult to make sure the character can behave appropriately in all cases since there are so many objects.
- even just with jumping around to different blocks