|Version 1 (modified by hwu, 3 years ago)|
Customer Elicitation 1, September 6, 2011
- Moderator: Colin
- Scribe: Helen
- Others (agenda, clarification, validation): Paul and Stephen
- How much time will the students have to play the game? Under what kind of setting? How long should one game last? How many times might they play the game?
- What material will the students already know? What type of vocabulary will they have? What type of class are they taking? Do you have a syllabus?
- What should the students take away from the game? Is the game used to teach the economic concepts or to review them?
- Do we need to provide tooltips to define vocabulary and concepts?
- What operating systems and computer systems will the students use?
- Should the game include sound?
- Can the game include any violence?
- How many experience do the students have with computers and games?
- We plan to make the game in an imaginary world, does that sound good or should it be more realistic?