|Version 1 (modified by yliu, 5 years ago) (diff)|
- ideas for our game
similar to Oregon Trail? Real time strategy
- Age of Empires? Civilization?
- How to handle war and battles?
: Ask during customer elicitation : Imprisonment, no blood
- manage a settlement
- What is the goal? How will the game end.
- Trade, conflict, control over resources
- Save/load files?
- How long it takes to play?
- Crash land on foreign planet
- Various groups of natives in vicinity
- Build relationship with natives
- Natives' happiness meter.
: happiness goes down -> attack, steal resources : happiness goes up -> more likely to join/work with you
- Need resources:
: made-up resources? : food, water : find new resources talk
- Workers and diplomats
- Game ends when when repair ship with help from natives
- Turn based vs. Real time
- Maybe in outer space
: ask during elicitation
- Sequel: play as natives, colonizing Earth
- Title: in outer space, like age of empires
: Zorgon Undertaking
- Name of planet:
: Ideas: 2001 Space colony, Zorgon
- What they will learn: cultural diversity, interaction
- Game box art: crash land on alien planet
- All aliens own a portion of technology to help build you spaceship
- Alliances/Enemies?: Unknown at start
Next Meeting 7 PM Monday 1/24 Platt!