Date & Time: Feb. 27 7:00
Location: 2nd Floor Sprague
Members Present: Michael, Julius, Erin, Rebecca
Members Absent: none
- Michael will make prototype writeup.
- Julius will upload and compile prototype.
- Julius will make the test review page.
- Erin can email Greg Orr and Rebecca will update blog.
- We need to ask about the specific vocabulary that can be used in our game.
- There is a man walking circles around us.
- We need to compile art for the alpha.
- We'll meet Wednesday 7-9ish to delegate and plan out the week.
- What do we need to get done for the alpha?
- Research will not be implemented.
- Intro will be done.
- We must add all of our buildings to the buildables file.
- We need to finish the scene class, enhance the map, and finish the artwork.
- Everyone should find some landscape for our map before Wednesday.
- We also need building artwork.
- Julius will do transportation, the rest of us will work on the other two categories.
- All our images will be .png's.