As stated on CrackFrosh
, I, Alejo Enriquez, think the negligence of not electing a CrackFrosh
for 2004 should be attended to. Please vote here. Polls will be closed, um, let's say when school starts and the next year's CrackFrosh
competition begins (patience, MikeBuchanan
- So does this mean that Eric, BobDole, and myself tied for CrackFrosh 2004? (Actually, it should be noted that the third vote for BobDole came in after the start of the year.)
I will begin voting here, and will put Victor's vote from CategoryCrackWhore in too, just to have a starting quorum.
- I said I nominated Jon. That doesn't mean I'm voting for him.
- Quite fair enough. I just needed another warm body to get the party started ;o)
- You're not voting for me? *tear*
- You didn't vote for you either.
- Wouldn't it make more sense to first get nominations, and then vote? -AdamField
- Maybe, but I don't see anything strictly wrong with just voting outright. That's how the normal awards are done. I think there's a de facto nomination for almost all East frosh anyways ;o)
Please maintain Rule 1 (Rule 0 for CS majors). I'm not sure I've heard of Wiki votes before. Anyways, commence! *will look awfully stupid if no one else votes* --DuctTapeGuy
- JiBB - null
- EricBerglund - 3
- RichardGarfinkel - 3
- BobDole - 3
- I see someone with a math degree is doing the numbering here...
- There's a little bit of MathMajor in all of us...
- Not me! I'm a MathColonel?!
- Watch out! You're about to be annihilated!
The new year has begun. RichardGarfinkel and EricBerglund tie for CrackFrosh. Bob Dole has been disqualified on the grounds that he was not a frosh during '03-'04.