Assuming you have 4 DMX LED parcans with an Elation Pro DMX operator board, instructions are as follows:
Configuring the Parcans:
- First, flip the switch labeled '10' on the DIP switch on the back of each light.
- Hook the lights up in series to the board using DMX cables -- i.e. 'daisy-chained' together, with the first light connected to the board and each subsequent one connected to the previous one, like a counter-intuitive linked list.
- Then, ignoring the tenth switch, set the first light to 1 in binary.
- The second should be set to 17 in binary.
- The third should be set to 33 in binary.
- The fourth should be set to 49 in binary.
Configuring the Board:
- Hold the setup button for 3 seconds on the board.
- Use the Up/down buttons to select option 2 -- something about channels, like 'ADJUST CH' or something.
- For each light: First, press UP to select the light number. Press DOWN the same number of times to put it on the channel of the same number -- this is to allow you to control the four lights separately. Then, press the numbered button on the left side, third row of buttons down (FIXTURE), to assign that channel to a fixture button. Finally, press ESC to save. Now, by pressing the Fixture buttons, we can select/deselect lights. Move the first four sliders to adjust the lights selected: 1/2/3 are RGB, 4 is intensity.
If you want to learn to program it more go to the manual: http://www.elationlighting.com/pdffiles/dmx-operator-pro.pdf
For the Power Spot 250 (really expensive programmable spot light), go to this link: http://www.elationlighting.com/pdffiles/power-spot-250.pdf
Basically, make sure to turn the LAMP on, turn on AUDI->AFST (fast audio response) and choose one of the settings for what it switches between. Use the small knob on the back to adjust mic sensitivity based on the volume/proximity of speakers.