Julie told me to make a WankWankWank
page. So I did. Wank wank wank.
Add assorted wankings and wanks here:
- Marathon FroshChem assignments can suck it.
- Hum requirements can also suck it.
- Huntley didn't get a shipment of Discrete textbooks until a week after the class started, and even then, they ran out.
- Credit card companies who lose your payment, charge you a hefty late fee, then conveniently find the payment can suck it.
- ForTran. Specifically, doing non-Fortranish things in ForTran, like graphics and lots o' character string handling.
- Stems labs can suck it. Heck, Stems can suck it.
- The @#$%^!$ FiveSemesterRule?.
- CS 70 assignments. They get to suck it too.
- See ChrisKay See ChrisKay run? Run, ChrisKay, run?
- ProfessorPetersen and 23A definitely get to suck it.
- Hey kids...who likes numerical integration? Not I, said the little mousie.
- [RandomPeople] complaining about how the WikiWhores have failed.
- [RandomPeople] complaining about [RandomPeople] complaining about how the WikiWhores have failed.
- In rex:
wankWankWank() => concat("[RandomPeople] complaining about ", $wankWankWank());
concat(wankWankWank(), "how the WikiWhores have failed.");
- [RandomPeople] adding things to this list for no better reason than that they are bored
- Online bridge partners.
- Analysis assignments that have fourteen problems, require extensive use of the theorem that's going to be talked about in class on the day they're due, and end up being 9 TeXed pages can definitely suck it.
- People posting obscure computer-related questions to Schmack that nobody cares about. ShutTheFuckUp already.
- StephenYu is a wank.
- The difference between r, r', and ScriptyR.
- The difference between G, blackboard bold G, and gothic g.
- ETS is a whore. A seriously overpriced one.
- No one to play 1v1? StarCraft with at StarCrack (except for StevenBerler)
- In the morning:
- Wank up and smell the coffee
- Reading Schmack in the morning:
- How some people feel when they wake up: