- Tickling him just above the manubrium
- Flutter-shuffling his 7 Wonders cards.
- Waking him up, even for sex
- Calling him David Scott
- Calling him Scavid Dotts
- Calling him D. Scotty
- Calling him The Great Scott
- Pulling down the foam thing on his wall. (Check it out!)
- Yu Gi Oh.
- Being Jacob Peacock
- Mentioning MODO misplays.
- Not closing your parens. (This is enough of an offense to warrant a Schmack message, apparently
- Tell him his python code doesn't follow PEP8 and his disregard for standardization efforts doesn't make him wise and mature
- Tell him the point of a standard is not to encompass all possible valid solutions, but too designate a *standard* solution for use
- Not texing your CS81 homework.
- Making silly mistakes on the homework he's grading.
- Not putting your name on your CS81 homework.
- Not stapling your homework.
- AI (and associated midterms).
Out and about
- Talking louder than a whisper in back hall.
- Dumping small volumes of water in back hall
- Refusing to purchase so-called "baby carrots", which are just whittled down big carrots.
- Stealing laundry baskets from the laundry room.
- Writing anonymously on his door that you have kidnapped a laundry basket.
- Laundering the lounge blankets.
- Referring to SolForge? as HearthStone?.
- Putting things under the wrong heading on the WaysToPissOffDavidScott page.
- Leaving anything under the bar.
- Touching the speakers.
- Leaving the TV on.
- Pointing out that he hasn't changed his current position in 3 hours.
- Pointing out that he has changed his current position in 3 hours.
- Tripping over his power cable when it's plugged in on the other side of the room even though there is a power strip right next to him.
- Adding things to this list.
- Adding things to this list immediately after discovering they piss off David Scott
- Acknowledging that you are doing this