is a game based off of ComplexHearts
created by JoshuaEhrlich
. The game play is the same as hearts except all cards are harmful.
- Spades are real, Hearts are i, Diamonds are j, and Clubs are k.
- A-9 are each worth 1 point
- Q is 13 points
- J is -10 points
- 10 is a right multiplier
- K is a left multiplier
- The king of spades multiplies your score by -1.
- This game was only played once and as such it is unknown what a reasonable time to stop is.
- In this version you shoot the moon by suit by acquiring A-9, J and Q for one suit. Each other player adds/substracts 26 points of that type to their score (they add or subtract so that their new score is worse).