"...And the masses trembled, and doom followed in the wake of his coming,
for he rode on a black steed of fear, and the evils of the world took to the skies before him,
and civilizations crumbled and empires toppled and rose again to topple anew...
The night with Its eye saw the impending fate of the universe,
Its dark hand stretched forth into heaven and hell itself,
And Its voice broke the walls of the psyche.
And in the end, there was chaos
For all things begin and end with Nu"
Avid gamer and Vexist, ThePyro also goes by the name of Nu as well as his real name, Adam. He is a physics major, known to carry up to twelve lighters at any given time. He is also known for having sent up clouds of toxic gas from burning computer monitors, and having set his pants on fire while wearing them. He is dedicated to spreading chaos and corrupting people's minds. Dating the Oracle for the Devil.
Multiplayer games of choice:
- Unreal Tournament,
- Natural Selection,
- World Of Warcraft (Playing under Mortos, Alliance, Server: Eredar)
Movies of choice:
ThePyro is currently a resident of SuiteVengeance
- He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.
- No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.
- A dead body revenges not injuries.
- The most sublime act is to set another before you.
- The pride of the peacock is the glory of God.
- The lust of the goat is the bounty of God.
- The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God.
- The nakedness of women is the work of God.
- Excess of sorrow laughs. Excess of joy weeps.
- The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man.
- What is now proved was once only imagin'd.
- One thought fills immensity.
- The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction.
- Expect poison from standing water.
- Listen to the fool's reproach! It is a kingly title!
- Damn braces; Bless relaxes.
- Improvement makes strait roads: but the crooked roads without Improvement are the roads of Genius.
-Proverbs of Hell, William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
- "So the q charge is surrounded by pyrex."
- "Surrounded by pirates?"
- "...surrounded by a pyrex sphere."
- "...of radius Arrr?"
- "Shut up Adam"
There's more than one way to skin a baby!
When I say goodbye cruel world, it won't be me who's leaving!