Professor Kuenning's Killer Chocolate-Chip Cookies
This recipe comes from Prof. Kuenning's grandma Myrtle. It was passed
on to him by his great-aunt Nadine after Myrtle died. If you like
these cookies, please pass them on to your own grandkids someday!
- Cream together:
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine,
- 1/2 cup brown sugar,
- 1/2 cup white sugar.
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla,
- 1 cup Quick Quaker Oats (or any quick-cooking oatmeal),
- 1 small package (6 ounces) of chocolate chips
(quality matters -- you'll get much better cookies if
you use Ghirardelli than if you use Nestle).
- Mix well.
- Add 1 cup Rice Krispies (or generic equivalent).
- Form into small balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on
a well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes at 375 degrees Farenheit.
© 2001, Geoff Kuenning
This page is maintained by Geoff