A fedorable CaseBear?
who needs to learn that he is a BeAr
. Occasionally found sleeping in EastLounge
, Galileo, Platt, and other public BeArs
The prevailing BeAr is that he is perpetually sexiled.
An okay SettlersOfCatan player, he enjoys 4am games with any of these people: EricStucky, MaggieLiu, BeArs, JustinBai, SuzyKim, and AkbarShebaz?.
Is not the creator of the BeAr game CutUpStuckysBodyIntoLittlePiecesAndReassembleItSoWeCanBeAsHuggableAsHeIs, as it is a storied BeAr with BeArs.
Co-BeAr of Tape Theory, along with MaxFrenkel?.
Has devised a number of incredibly clever, well-designed games and game variants:
- Betrayal at Room on the Hill: No exploring out rooms; new rooms can still be drawn from events, etc.
- Betrayal at Character on the Hill: Players are rooms and they explore the characters.
- Betrayal at Pip on the Hill: Ended up being more like Betrayal at Turn/Damage Track on the Hill.
- AlphaBetrayal: All the rooms, items, omens, and events are drawn in alphabetical order.
- Markov-generated Betrayal: Currently unplayed due to Dani's laziness.
- Two Wonders: Seven Wonders minus five wonders. There is actually an official two-player variant, but this is not that.
- Toncact: "Three, two, one, ringsproll!"
- Guess what number I'm thinking of: "Is it an integer? Is it real? Is it constant? Is it a function? Is it differentiable?"
Matter is made of tiny vibrating pieces of tape.
I went to YumYum?'s once, and I didn't look left.
So that's why ants taste like lemonade.
Is it the pelt of a cat? (His answer: Catapult)
Is it a cat?
Is it a cat?
All bad guys are weak to penis-type attacks.
I sharpen my dick daily.
We hug like Gorbachev and Reagan would hug if their hands were nukes and their faces were the others' respective countries.