Inspired by The Golden Antlers' [5C expansion pack]
. Except that one had way too much of the other colleges, and not nearly enough Mudd.
Other people should contribute. Maybe if we get enough suggestions we can turn them into actual cards for the set in the lounge.
- "Put it on your head!"
- Terrorhorse's long-lost cousin, Terrorunicorn
- CMC bros completely missing the point of DisO?.
- Completing the Stumpy Challenge
- Sitting on the naked couch
- Frosh thinking they can pull into Sontag on their own numbers.
- Proctor Pants.
- Falling off Rainbow Road for the billionth fucking time.
- British kid.
- Inner tube water polo.
- AE email reminders every. damn. day.
- CS colloquium every week until you die.
- Getting sick after Foam.
- Flexing out on Sunday, then wishing you had flex later on in the week.
- Friendly Frosh Friday.
- Sad Sophomore Sunday.
- A wardrobe consisting entirely of free t-shirts.
- Pointless debates derailing dorm meetings.
- Justin's ITR Stems.
- Winning the roommate challenge.
- Boob Alarm.
- The vague hope of maybe seeing the louch rebuilt someday.
- Actually punching someone in the throat.
- Porn and Tacos
- Finishing the Louch
- A bad FMM
- Actually going to Wednesday Nighter for the performance and not just the donuts.
- Signing the Naked Couch
- The ticking of a billion clocks
- Not having sex in the laundry room
- Stealing all of the laundry baskets
- Sex in the ballpit
- Arranging the funballs in the ballpit by color
- The Shanahan
- The TLB
- The New Building
- Having to go all the way across campus to the portable classrooms for LSD lab.
- The Emmas.
- The shopping cart.
- Doing something just for the sake of losing a purity point.
- Outside the bubble.
- Sketchy alums.
- Super sketchy alums.
- Watching BoxCar2D? in the lounge for 24 hours straight.
- E80 Lab.
- Emma Magnetism.
- Room Draw.
- Writing-Intensive classes not in English.
- Paul Roach waltzing home drunk.
- Actually going to STEMS lecture.
- Forgetting to flex out.
- Mooching food off barbecue.
- Shirtless o'clock.
- Winning the Platt game.
- Three sets of Catan with not enough pieces to play across all three of them.
- Walking to Norm's at 3 in the morning.
- The Muddvan/Driving? the Muddvan.
- Justin's ITR movie.
- Ricochet Robots/Drunk? Ricochet Robots.
- Not getting the CAP subsidy.
- Getting lost on Pomona.
- Nose functions.
- Not getting into Mudd Hums.
- The Proctors of Vice.
- Skirt Friday.
- The last Funball smoothie shift of the night.
- Emails from the Dorm Nazi.
- Actually participating in intramural sports.
- Writ 1.
- Taking Pitzer Hums.
- Being the only Mudder in an off-campus class.
- The decorative plant table.
- A 55-gallon drum of lube.
- The Nast Shelf.
- Cuddle Puddle.
- Getting lost in Galileo.
- Frosh chem.
- Getting Refreshe soda from the random button.
- A loud rant on the proper use of the em dash.
- Quiz and Dragons.
- The Meta-Clock.
- Inappropriate Ben puns.
- Prof. Evans covered in olive oil and swimming in gold coins.
- Getting owned by Room Draw on a deeply personal level.
- Men of East.
- East collectively participating in NaNoWriMo? by having each Eastie man a different key.
- Going to the store.
- The Platt coffee machine that was.
- Fucking clinic.
- VR's water molecule dance.
- Janky E4 prototypes.
- Business casual presentations.
- Cutting the Wednesday Nighter donuts line.
- Contemplating the number of people who have had sex in your shower before your time.
- The no-prank list.
- A well-orchestrated prank.
- Late-night lounge.
- Drinking till STEMS.
- Hearing music from Linde while still on Ac End.
- The dorm to be built between Sontag and Linde.
- That D&D session where everyone got drunk.
- The Arcknight.
- Walking to Norm's.
- 2AM Betrayal at Denny's.
- ITR Games
- The Timesuck traffic light
- Porn and Tacos
- The eternal hope that the door by the mail room will be open.
- Facilities & Maintenance.
- Swipe on the door in Platt.
- Watching people play The Binding of Isaac in the lounge.
- Consulting the Helix Fossil.
- Ten thousand frosh screaming in unison.
- BobChen's thighs.
- Moving at 3/5 c.
- Stripping wire with your bare hands.
- Using cyanoacrylate as lube.
- Accidentally overhearing loud, late-night discussions in Platt about religion.
- Watering the sidewalks.
- The awkward spotlight trained on the flagpole at night.
- A good FMM.
- The hammer.
- Wally the Wart.
- Morph suits.
- One class that meets for 4 non-contiguous hours on the same day.
- Frosh lounge.
- Whale sounds.
- Dead people.
- Pranking the no-prank list.
- Getting naked and eating donuts.
- The physics department.
- A 2.0 gpa.
- A depressingly low class average.
- Proctor Stephanie.
- Lounge Troll.
- Eating an entire Jay's pizza.
- Mildred E. Mudd Hall.
- Going to conventions.
- Raising salient points during a flame war.
- Sending an email to Melissa O'Neill referring to her as Professor O'Neil
- The hairy ball theorem
- Some Atwood Frosh 2012 ideas:
- Crane Jesus.
- Wasabi God.
- Paul Jolly.
- Red vines.
- Failing during pass fail.
- The moral victory.
- Kill people burn shit fuck school.
- Scrape sketches scrape sketch scrape sketch.
- Childhood pregnancy pageants.
- Beer pony and singing.
- Abuse, discipline.
- The Pimp-Stickô (rest in peace).
- The dear leader.
- The maelstrom of thoughts that just wonít go away, no matter what you do in your excruciating and hopeless struggle, fueling sleepless nights, left alone too long with your own thoughts, feeling alienated from the very physical reality that binds you, tortured by the very things you once loved, separated from all feelings and the words you once coveted. No, they slip uselessly past your tongue, as though that knife in your hand wonít do anything, as though the loved ones around you never existed, as though your dreams are more real than anything you could ever be- in fact, youíre not even here, and nothing ever happened, past, present, nor future.
- A Spanish Inquisition.
- A Naomi of Coffee
- Impromptu all-nighter
- Swafford (the box)
- Sweet Potatoe Pie
- Sad little hulk
- F coefficient of 2
- Complete selfing, forever and all time.
- Eye shots of gin
- Shirt on his head
- The theme of this week's vice event is ____.
- ________. Vice is Saturday.
- I feel like.... _______
- Such ______. Many _______. Wow.
- After the fire marshall's most recent visit, Mudd now requires ______________ in every dorm.
- What's administration's latest plan to attract donations?
- What's Prof Ben's favorite day of CS70?
- What's the highlight of this week's FMM?
- Who's taking the Hobbits to Isengard?
- ___________, ladies and gentlemen! Wowzers!
- Next Funball will feature the musical stylings of ______________.
- The administration has decided to expand the student body due to ________________.
- The next purity point I want to lose is ___________.
- What's going on in late-night lounge?
- RVP: _____________
- ISO: _____________
- Lounge Res: ____________
- ____________ threatened someone with ____________ and it ended up on Overheard at Mudd.
- __________, __________, __________. Copy.
- My new nose function is ___________.
- This Eastmas, the present for "Dorm _____________" will be _____________.
- What's west of North and north of West?
- What should I do instead of going to STEMS lecture?
- _________. Pass/Fail?, Frosh!
- Have you heard about the new Pitzer hum? It's about ____________.
- The most popular dorm anecdote told during alumni weekend this year will be about __________________.
- Card "_______________" Czar.
- Self-lubricating ____________.
- Tonight's Wednesday Nighter will feature ____________!
- And you may find yourself ____________ / And you may find yourself ____________ / And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"
- What did East line up 20 minutes before dinner opens for?
- _____-demic: Shock and Terror.
- I heard today's ArtLounge? would be about _____, but all I saw was _____. I guess I just don't get high art.
- I thought I was good at ______, but then I came to Mudd and took "______."
- TheHoch reserves ________ as a topping for its oldest desserts.
- You can _____ if you want to, you can leave your friends behind.
- My Muddgolian fortune told me to start a _________ this spring.
- What should we do with all the _____ behind the dorm? _____.
- Surprisingly, ________ fits n+1.
- It turns out that _______ actually CAN rust, if you try hard enough.
- ______ is actually the worst.
- What should be taken off the no-prank list?
- Alums still talk about _______.
- The latest JB/DB case was about __________ in _________.
- _________. No intimidation!
- _________: optional but highly recommended.
- The game begins in pi, three, e, two, one, ________, zero!
- Twitch Plays ______________.
- I have no ______, and I must _______.
- Why was the average on the midterm so low?
- We should have _______ at the next noisy minutes.
- The last vice ended in ________.
- It's 5 AM. Time for Justin's ITR _____.
- Some Atwood frosh 2012 ideas:
- ____? That is my least favorite thing to do!
- ____ is the trout.
- _____isn't ____, just dipped in tea.
- Who let ____ in?
- Guys, where's _____?
- You are literally ______.
- It's not le Normandy, it's ______.
- ______ - that's why Atwood doesn't have bathtubs anymore.
- Kill _____ burn ____ fuck ____.
- _____, still better than ____.
- Judging by the position of the moon and the sun, you should be ____.
- Your life is so ______.
- _____ is not a creative ____.
- ______ is not a creative color.
- ______ I just want to hear ____ say ____.
- I havenít ____ my ____yet.
- Suprisingly, ____ had the same Purity test score as ____
- _____? Because lampshade.
- ____? Because____.
- _____ is worse than glitter.
- Wood for _____, anyone?
- ______ for wood, anyone?
- ____ makes for a good chair.
- _____ is so comfy.
- ______... Ladies.
- _____________. Itís a thing.
- Why hasn't the louch been built?
- ____ is to ______ as Stumpy is to East lounge.
- If whores invaded East Lounge, what would they steal?
- The Honor Board has decided that DB cases will now be punished with______.
- No, that's round pi. Round 4 is _______.
- Why couldn't I get time on the lathe?
- What should be the official mascot of Mudd?
- Why aren't the frosh in the lounge?