East Dorm: The Musical!
- Plot Outline:
A change of leadership at North brings a dorm president that schedules a new major party during Funball. This brings East and North dorm into conflict. Meanwhile, Our hero, a young CS major, is involved in a love triangle with a scrippsie and his laptop. The scrippsie wants to spend time with our hero, who is deeply comitted to his love, the laptop. Meanwhile, his best friend, and the other five dorm presidents must take diplomatic action to stop the party from happening
- A song that compiles (love song to laptop?).
- I've wanted to write one of these for ages! --AdamField
- A westside story style fight between East and North.
- With a rousing chorus of "Mildred was a Hooker, but She Wouldn't Have You" --ColleenSullivan
- The gaming TV crowd is used as the chorus for the songs.
- This same idea was previously conceived for AlexBobbs' unfinished "Everyone Watches DanCicio Play VideoGames?, The Musical!"
- MusicalChairs in the last scene.
- Side story about a BSDM-oriented couple falling apart due to a lack of the B, D. or the S.
I think we need the following:
- A G&S-style patter song ("I am the very model of a Mudder failing Chemical"?)
- the song "70TomorrowSettlersTonight" (from the aborted AFunnyThingHappenedOnTheWayToTheLibra?).
- An ordinance banning crack within town limits
- Tap dance number by way of DanceDanceRevolution
- the stage direction "Exit pursued by an E59 lab"
So whatever happened to FroshChemTheOpera??
Fall 2007 -
The Frosh are attempting to rewrite this.
- Just keep 70TomorrowSettlersTonight. Because it's awesome.
- Plus, I spent way too much time over Thanksgiving Break last year writing that to just throw it away.
The LoungeQuotes page could be a fertile source of dialogue. --ColleenSullivan