is a self-proclaimed genius. He is objectively good at everything that exists that is important to be good at except for a few things which we won't bother mentioning here. Except he has no friends and cries himself to sleep at night. Quietly.
He likes to play video games, board games, card games, tabletop games, and other games. He even makes his own games sometimes. He is too lazy, however, to send out an e-mail to gaming-l to try to set up a Diplomacy game, and has not yet been able to join a Settlers or Citadel game; he also has trouble finding anyone to play most any video game other than SuperSmashBrothersMelee. But now he can play some ClashOfNinja?, too, which is awesome :-).
- Attempts at organizing Diplomacy during the semester tend to end poorly. There's a nontrivial chance SuiteBetrayal will run a game or two during FinalsWeek, though.
- And through RoomDraw.
- Nah, that's SettlersOfCatan.
- Come by the left room of Punishment (BobChen and StevenBerler) and you will find between 2-4 people willing to play settlers. Also, what other video games do you play? StarCraft and DotA? are frequently played through TreaSon (well, moreso the aforementioned room).
Magic Decks: Black Mostly-zombies, Bad Black Multiplayer Control, Awesome Elementals, Lots-of-saprolings-and-some-elves,-too, Goblins-R-Us, Multiplayer Oros White, Green/Red? Splice Aggro, Blue/Green? Combo, Merieke Ri Berit EDH, Intet, the Dreamer EDH.
He did cross-country for CMS and is doing Track in the spring. He is faster than you, unless you're not actually in East.
He did not take the purity test, unfortunately, because he was sleeping. Then he took it later.
He is rooming with ScottAlmond in East 125.
Got a 92.2% on the PurityTest.
- Was offended by the "sex with another race" question on the PurityTest.
- I'm confused. That question was replaced with the portal stuff.
- Ah, that's because for the purposes of not offending anyone, EastDorm modifies a number of questions
- Where by "not offending anyone", we mean "replacing questions that are unintentionally stupid, with questions that are intentionally stupid". Out of curiousity, though, what was the Portal stuff? I wasn't at last year's PurityTest *grumble bad VGL timing grumble* - AdamField
He likes long walks through the forest and candlelit cheesecake dinners.