Once upon a time, Jessica Stringham
was a frosh in East 159. As of May 2012, she is studying abroad in Uppsala, Sweden, ~8800 km from East Dorm.
- is a ComputerScience major.
- is from Oregon City, which is on the border of Portland's suburbs and cows.
- juggles and wears socks. Her best 3-by-3 Rubik's Cube time is 24.89s.
- participates in ItrGames.
- was roommates with LizSarapata, and they have a number of strange things in common. For example, both of their dads are named "John" and both of their moms are named "Barbara." Between the two of them, they have nine ear piercings and five computers.
- was in an Atwood suite her sophomore year, with CaitlinJacques and other East folk, as a resident of SuiteNsour.
- March: San Diego, California
- May: Boston, Massachusetts
- August: Hilo, Hawaii; Kona, Hawaii
- May to August: Amherst, Massachusetts (REU at UMass)
- August: Train from Portland to San Diego via the Bay Area
- January to June: Uppsala, Sweden (study abroad)
- January: Copenhagen, Denmark; Tromsų, Norway; Stockholm, Sweden
- March: Berlin, Germany; Paris, France; Nantes, France
- April: Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia
- May: Budapest, Hungary; Vienna, Austria; Prague, Czech Republic