A communist conspiracy. It has a tendency of growing mold, however.
Things that are (probably) not lounge food
- Anything living
- Mudd hole food, especially on flex burning day.
- Beverages smaller than 2 liters
- Anything on the nast shelf
- The sound system
- Anything in a grocery bag that stands a reasonable chance of being groceries
- Thai food
- Anything that makes noise, whether it is living or not, especially if the noise sounds kind of like 'braaains'
- Check the expiration date
- If it's pizza or chinese food, and it's cold, find out when it was ordered. If it's more than 10 hours, check to see if you're Shamik before proceeding.
- If it looks like colloquium leftovers, and it's more than a day after colloquium, bewaaaaaaaaaare.
- If it's attached to a person, ask before eating it; it might be a body part.