Currently a ZomBie?
, class of 2010. Somehow graduated. No one can explain how. At any rate, a degree wasn't nearly enough to get rid of the likes of him.
FifthFloorEastie? currently living in OntarioCalifornia? (and on campus here and there), and working in the EngineeringComputationalFacilities?, which imbues him with GodLike? powers on the HMC Domain.
- playing computer games.
- procrastinating by playing computer games.
Come say Hi, as the ECF is a lonely place.
Update: 2009 by SontagFrosh
- lives in Sontag
- sleeps on couches
- a story often-told: the legend of passing Hum miraculously: despite a propensity for "No Pass" - ing the glorious objects that are Hum 1 Papers (failed all three), and for "Low Pass" - ing the revisions (oh beautiful second chances), and "Low LOW Pass" - ing the portfolio... dear Wodrich passed Hum 1 with not-so-flying colors?
- the words "valiant attempt" and "courageous effort" were used by the portfolio reader. -- Matt
- for another story often told, ask Matt about DanCiliske and the gaming chair. --SkyeBerghel
- "I approve."
- "Aaawwwwwww Yeeaaaaahhhh"
- "Well played."
- "It has infinite penetration."