First, there were double majors.
Then, there was majoring in Science.
And now, the next frontier ... majoring in Mudd.
This consists of completing of all possible majors and/or all possible major permutations at Mudd, thus unlocking what many HomeworkSuck frosh believe to be the super-secret Final Major and ending sequence. Completion of all Social Sidequests is optional but highly suggested, as many secret CGs and scenes can be triggered only through sidequests.
Since all majors must be fully completed (for example, CS-Math gives credit towards both routes, but will only unlock the Good Ending and not the True Ending), it is estimated that optimal completion time for the MuddCompletionRun is approximately a little more than 15 years, consisting of 2 years for the core classes and an average 2 years for each full majors, plus variable time needed to complete the hidden Off-Campus and Independent Study storylines.
- This is assuming that Mudd has good game design, and does not force you to recomplete core for each story route, as that much grinding would be boring without the ability to toggle 'skip completed classes' on and off.
- It is unknown how quickly a tool-assisted speedrun of Mudd could theoretically be completed in, although most purists discourage TAS runs of Mudd.
- What is your definition of tool? Do TIs count? Laptops? Is Emacs a tool?
- Easily, optimal completion time could be dropped if the overloading game mechanic were worked around (using one of many techniques), but only characters with high base stats have a chance of surviving a battle with a schedule above level 18.
- Stamina-The number of hours you can go without sleep each day.
- HP-Amount of Physical and mental trauma you can endure.
- Strength-Ability to get things done the first time around.
- Dexterity-Accuracy of completing tasks and assignments.
- Special-How well you can manipulate others to help you.
- Speed-How well you can manipulate yourself to work better.
- Luck-How well you can LifeHack?.
- Reputation-Number of 'friends' you have.
- Negative-Number of 'friends' you've lost.
- I assume the hum requirement also does not need to be repeated? If so, it seems like it should be possible to do approximately 2 majors in 2 years.
- It is recommended that Mudders go for all possible concentrations.
- All? I feel like there are significantly more of those than majors...but you only have to take 4 classes per concentration, at least.
- Regardless, it is possible to major in, say, both math and physics in the normal 4 years assuming you do summer math/have placed out of sufficient courses.
Also, you all are insane. But I suppose that should have been obvious already.