Dead; graduated in 2009. Doesn't have a page yet really.
- But given that this is a NearlyEmptyPage, doesn't that imply that she does have a page?
- Hence the qualifier. Boy I love qualifiers. They let you get away with so many statements that aren't exactly true.
- I just love how EastDorm's affinity for pedantic converstaion has invaded my wiki page.
Well, I'm going to have a page now!
is a member the class of '09.
- Room# Case 245
- e-mail NEisenmenger@hmc.edu
Stuff about Nancy:
Hometown: Idaho Falls, Idaho (Don't ask me how you know when potatoes are ripe. I have absolutely no idea; It's not like I grew up on a potato farm.)
- SuiteInsomnia 2005-2006
- Very much a SleepDepAddict, like the rest of her suite mates.
- Upstairs corner farthest away from all of the stairs.
- Note: for the past two years, East 163 has been inhabited by one FrOsh from Idaho and one from California (AlanKraut and DavidMorrison?, LindsayTice and NancyEisenmenger). We'll see if the trend continues for '06-'07
- Nope, both JennaRyon and JessicaWitt? are from California.
- Actually, the trend may be VacuouslyTrue? now
- Yes - at least one frosh living in 163 is from CaliFornia?, and the rest are from IdaHo?.
- TimeSuckX 2006-2007
Nancy plans to major in CheMistry and was the keeper of the ChemWall? during her FrOsh year.
- As such, she knows EXACTLY why group 8B on the periodic table has 3 columns, even though the rest have 1. Ask her!
Yay! Nancy (with the help of DavidLapayowker
) just created the page NerdyThingsThatAreSexy
. Go look at it. Mwahahaha!
As a ChemMajor, Nancy harbors a not irrational fear of the LawlRus. However, her irrational reaction is to hide behind DavidLapayowker, a decidedly poor choice of MeatShield?.
- but it has already been shown that KevinOelze is more weak and womanly than DavidLapayowker, given the options David is probably her best bet as far as protection goes...
- As it turns out, I lost that contest and David won when he tricked me into killing a spider in the bathroom for him, so, actually..probably not.
Is often watched by lemons. Especially while sleeping.
- Ok, this is starting to get a little bit creepy... What's with the lemons? And don't tell me "they have eyes".
- come now, you know as well as I that you can only fit one eye on each lemon.
- That's not true. The lemons definitely have eyes. As in multiple ones.
- fine fine... but what about the lemontree?
- Nancy and David, sittin' in a lemon tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G... while the lemons watch them with their eyes....
- NOT OKAY. --David's SuiteMate
- Maybe they should have found an oak tree instead?
- Something is wrong with the world. How did my little sister find out about the lemons? Which one of you told her? The other day she said to me "the lemons are watching". No fair getting my family members to help in your little scheme.
- You'know I'd love to take credit for this, but I can't. bummer. --MichaelBraly
- Go out and get some deep dark secrets, then come back and tell me
- Well, that means I can trade sexual favors for killing people, doesn't it?
- Wait, come back and stand here! You smell good.
- Here, I'll hold David, and you grope him! Go go go!!!
- And by "figure it out", I mean look at the paper.
Bob sits down, and Hendrik gets up to give Bob a shoulder rub
Nancy: How do you get him to do that?
Bob: I replaced my penis with a Hendrik-magnet.
Nancy: Oh. Can I have your penis then?
- HendrikOrem: ''You shuffle Les Mis?! You sociopath! You, madam, are going to hell!
See LoungeQuotes for some others.