"Did you know a penguin's neck bones make up approximately half of its total body length?"
Penguins are very interesting creatures. Some may say NickGrisanti is a PenGuin, or tangentially related to them (something something Bio52). Nonetheless, they are very odd birds.
[Bendystraw Cabbagepatch says "penglings" here]
- I bet someone with a lot of random penguin knowledge could save this from the NearlyEmptyPages...
- Penguins are not as cool as owls. That is my unpopular opinion.
- Have you considered the magnificent penguin owl?
- Also a penguin in water is very majestic, you must admit. An owl in water is a sad boi :(
- Sure, but can penguins fly? Iím pretty sure you should NOT try and get them to fly, you will regret it.
Facts about PenGuins? they wonít tell you in books:
- Pain is stored in the penguin
- Conversely, love is stored in the penguin
- If you look hard enough you can see a penguin in anything
- Panguins can be thrown at 3/5 c to make a point
- They can already fly on their own; no need to throw them. Also, crikey, what points are y'all making that require a penguin at 3/5 c? Actually, do I want to know?