- BenZeckel thought ScaryMovie is a comedy that makes fun of a number of recent movies but especially concentrates on Scream I, Scream II, and I Know What You Did Last Summer (3 ok slasher comedies). If you have not seen any of these films, you are probably better off skipping this movie until you have because many of the jokes won't make much sense. If you have seen these movies and are in a silly mood, this movie is very funny and worth seeing. I enjoyed it.
This seems a bit silly, given that the Scream movies were already spoofs of the horror genre.
- ChrisPries When I saw this movie, I liked it, though i could see many people not liking it. It had some... uh, vulgar... parts, where I had to close my eyes. All in all, though, it was a few vulgar parts separated by some really funny parts. You definitely need to have seen the movies it parodies to really appreciate this.
- NateCappallo thought this was a terrible movie. It had maybe two funny parts in the movie, and the best part was when they played BloodhoundGang during the credits.
- KimEspinoza thought this movie was funny enough to watch once. I could really do without the nasty parts. There's no quality to it, it's typical hollywood, but it isn't the worst thing on earth. I do agree that you should have seen the other movies first... but don't go rent the other movies in order to see this one, because that actually is a waste of time. but if you did see the other movies AND you can't find anything of quality, I mildly recommend this movie... rent it maybe!
- JessicaFisher was somewhat amused by it. Still, it was pretty vulgar, and has some unneccessary (I know I spelled that wrong, right?) crude sexual humor that I really could have done without. My words of advice: DO NOT watch this movie with your mother!!! I hope you aren't speaking from experience! Unfortunately, I am.