Viva is gone. You will never see her again. She probably was just a figment of your imagination. In fact, this WikiPage?
probably doesn't even exist.
It is necessary that Viva make a page because the required quota of 5 links to my page has been met.
"Viva could be a figment of my imagination" --PomonaSteve, while Viva was creating her WikiPage?
Actually, Steve, Viva is a figment of your imagination. We've all just been playing along until now.
"but I hope not." --PomonaSteve, hoping *not* to ire his girlfriend. (and to still have one afterwards)
Viva may or may not be a Mudder, depending on the definition of Mudder, but she is definitely an Eastie.
Viva is a domestic exchange student to HarveyMuddCollege during the Spring 2003 semester. Normally she attends Swarthmore College. She is a DoubleMajor in PhySics and ComputerScience, but she still has time to escape (or possibly switch one of those majors to MatheMatics) , because she is a SophoMore.
- But she might be from Singapore, depending on who you ask.
I'm going to try to pick up enough Mudder/Eastie?
habits so that when I go back to Swarthmore (yes, I will
be leaving), I will be completely incomprehensible! [Insert EvilLaugh
here]. Help me by adding to the list:
- Saying "Meh"
- I've created a monster --NickJohnson
- monst-er?! Ding!
- Thank you, may i have another?
- YourMom can have another.
- BobDole can have another.
- BobDolesMom? can have another.
- BobDolesMomsMop? can have another
- The functions from the BananaNebula? can have another!
- What does this refer to? I've never heard of it. -- Viva
- Overusing the word "trivial"
- Saying "n+1?" when approaching a circular dining table
- Saying "I'm sad that-" when expressing frustration towards something
- Making obscure references to StrongBad, Penny Arcade, LOTR, or StarWars
- Excessive use of YourMom
- Talking about IdealBananas?
- Encourage drunk people to try to quantum tunnel through walls. Tell them it works better if they're naked.
- Tell them everything works better if they're naked.
- Use of terms like BeforeYouWereBorn, as old as dirt, and AncientMyth to describe the age of events
- Calling Differential Equations "DEs"
- Calling all non-tech classes "Hum"
Viva, upon hearing the latest breakdowns of East couples (Spring 2005)
"How do these people manage to know each other for years and then suddenly start dating? They've all been living in the same building this whole time! [Conversation continues in this vein briefly.] Anything else I should be aware of? PomonaJosh suddenly dating... um... NunchuckFrosh?" -VivaHorowitz