Unfortunately, living or sleeping in the stairwells for any length of time is unacceptable.
A MythicalBeast? endowed with the ability to create any computer program or miracle of modern engineering within 3-4 hours. His only known weakness is the song All I Wanna Do, by Sheryl Crow. Not exactly a weakness either, as the mere sound of the song can send OwenNichols into a violent frenzy from which the lucky perish and the unlucky populate the insane asylums of California and Oregon.
Also, a member of TimeSuck (2.0).
Miracles of Owen;
- That thing that held the refrigerator outside the window in TimeSuck. (Time of birth of idea: ~1:45pm. Time that miracle was completed: ~5:15pm, same day) Oh, did I mention the fact that he ran to the hardware store sans vehicle to get the wood needed within this time frame? Well, he did.
- Surviving an entire semester as TracyvanCort's Frosh Chem lab partner. Someday, when Owen is up for canonization, he'll be remembered for this. We were always the last ones to leave, whether it was experiment day or writeup day, and often missed dinner. One particularly surreal evening, ProfessorMcCurdy took pity on our slowness and let us finish writing up in the chem department conference room, accompanied by the now-legendary Steve Rayhawk.
- Shiny Paper. if you've ever been to ChrisHanusa's room (once Owen's roommate), you will notice Shiny Paper on the ceiling. it's fun.
- XXC. If it weren't for Owen, there would be no XXC at HarveyMuddCollege. XXC stands for Extreme Cross-Country, and Owen was great at it.
- The stress-testing of two- and three-liter soda bottles (as it turns out, the bottles themselves are remarkably resilient to impacts such as being dropped from great heights, but the caps tend to fail).