How to adjust Mac settings so that Impro-Visor installer works
Starting with OS X Mountain Lion, Apple has changed the default security settings, which may not allow the Impro-Visor installer to do its job.
Please follow the instructions below to adjust your settings to allow the
Impro-Visor installer to run.
For further details:
- Go to System Preferences->Personal->Security &
- Launch the Secuity and Privacy applet.
- Click on the General tab to highlight it.
- Click on the lock icon to allow changes.
- Under the heading "Allow applications downloaded from:" click on the Anywhere radio button.
- Launch the downloaded installer.