Next: The Model of computation
Up: Chapter 1: Introduction -
Previous: Chapter 1: Introduction -
- ``Computer can do many things I can't do.'' Actually,
a computer can only do what we human know exactly how to do.
- For example, the 4-color conjecture was solved by computer.
But the steps of proof was designed by human.
- Don't treat a computer as a black box. Everything a computer
does is programmed by human.
- Can computers eventually take over and control us human?
Computational algorithms can never lead to understanding or
- So why do we use computer? (a) Speed,