Guitar Hero is a game that trivializes the art of playing guitar. It is kind of like DDR, except that it physically resembles playing the guitar far more than DDR movements resemble dancing.
- Play this at the same time as DDR.
- Is it possible to play the second guitar with a DDR pad? That would be even better!
- What songs would this work well with? Bonus points for songs which have already appeared in DDR or Guitar Hero.
- Wouldn't it be great if they could play these two with songs that had different tempos? The challenge.
- [Been attempted]. Not very successfully.
- Not that Guitar Hero bears that much of a resemblance to real guitar either. In fact, some things you can do in real life on a guitar lose you points in Guitar Hero. (For example: if you have to play on frets 2, then 3, and then 2, you can hold down fret 2 the whole time in Real Life. Not so in Guitar Hero.)
- That would be because in real life you can choose to pluck individual strings instead of what amounts to strumming the whole time, which is what GuitarHero implies
- Actually, you can do this.
Often found being played in TreaSon and SuiteJesus.