This is a page devoted to those lovely pizza places that spam our doorknobs/doors/etc. with advertisements. It is intended to be used as a sort of blacklist. Until more spam happens, it may end up raising the wrath of the NearlyEmptyPagesNazi
- Village Pizzeria, 928 W. Foothill Blvd, 909-445-1344
- I don't expect any more from them. I called and suggested that the owner talk to DOS if she wants to advertise, and she listened and was apologetic. Which is more than I can say for Round Table. --FrancesHocutt
- Round Table Pizza (the one down by the 10 freeway)
- Much more common culprits. Also ones who have been warned multiple times not to do that.
- If you really need Round Table, you can go to the one in the shopping center on Mills and Baseline. You'll have to pick it up yourself though, as the slimy one is the only one that delivers to the colleges.
- 5CMovers.com / The UPS Store, 310 N Indian Hill Blvd
- Why isn't Mix Bowl on this list? They're the most prolific door-spammers I can think of. --ColleenSullivan
- 1: because they aren't pizza, and 2: they are AWESOME.
- 3: If you don't like them, bring the menus by TreaSon. Okay, it's really not a reason, but I just want MOAR MENUS.
- Lamppost Pizza, 907 W Foothill, Upland --AndrewFarmer
- Their pizza is kind of delicious ><
- And absurdly cheap. [IT'S A TRAP!]