The greatest cookie ever made.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups flour (plus some more)
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat together butter and sugar until there are no lumps of sugar
- Add eggs and vanilla to butter. Mix well.
- Mix flour, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Mix wet mixture and dry mixture together. It should be roughly the consistancy of PlayDoh? (slightly softer). If it is not, add more flour until it is. Adding more flour will make the cookies spread less and as a result be softer.
- Pinch off small blobs of dough and roll them into balls, a little larger than BouncyBall?s.
- Roll the balls of dough in the cinnamon sugar topping.
- Place on baking sheet, leave space between them. They will spread some.
- Bake for ~ 7 minutes in 350 degree oven. Proper baking time will vary with the oven, how much flour you added, the weather etc. They should still look somewhat moist when they are taken out of the oven (otherwise they will get hard as they cool).