"Humans rule; Dolphins can Suck It!"
Quote used to express that someone (or something) else can Suck It.
Things that can SuckIt:
- Good (Evil rules, good can suck it!) See: EvilTriumphs
- Lightning-Enhanced Bizz-natches
- Chuggin' a forty with your head in the toilet
- Windows Telnet
- Boldor, King of the Yeeks
- Troll pits
- Draebor, the Imp
- Ithyl-Mak the Beastly
- Windows NT
- Windows anything
- Clients who can't pay the bills and thus put your 2.5+ month long project on hold
- Client who waits till you have implemented a tricky piece of tier pricing code and a backend system to allow editing for it before deciding they just want to use non-tier pricing thus wasting hours of (still-billable-at-least) work.
- Clients who don't know what the hell they want
- Yellow Jackets that sting you once on the upper chest and once on your leg directly opposite your knee
- Baker*, California
- IanSchempp playing JigglyPuff?
- quadrupoles & quadrapoles
- Pop-up Ad Windows
- Having a nasty flu during FinalsWeek
For the other side of the story, there's the HappyThingsDatabase.