are, well, things that you don't want to hear your roommate saying. Some of them depend on your personal preferences, such as "Is it okay if I bring 20 people in here for a massive orgy?" while some are just generally worrying.
"Does this mean I'll have to kill you?"
- "How flammable do you think this carpet is?"
- "Whoa, what's that funny-looking stain on your side of the room?"
- "Please turn over so I can see where your heart is."
- "Please turn over so I can see where your heart was."
- "Is that a gigantic spider, or a clump of my hair?"
- "I don't believe in the NotOnYourRoomMatesStuff rule"
- "Your laundry hamper is sexy"
- "Crap, my ebola test was positive"
- "I'm not legally allowed within a 50-foot radius of my last roommate"
- "Our heater is broken. You still have that bottle of isopropyl, right?"
- "Our heater is broken. How flammable do you think the carpet is?"
- "I'll be quiet." -- StudentA?
- For the record, he didn't say that to his roommate. Still, you never want to hear him say that. - StudentB?
- "It's like necrophilia, but with tickling."
- "I should totally name my penis 'SPARTAAAAAAA!'"
- "I'm running a small child-porn ring under my desk right now. If I say I'm doing business under the table, I mean it"
- "I wonder if I can make people's lungs spontaneously combust?"
- "Hey, look! We made the security blotter!"