Amazing luck in rolling dice for RPGs.
People who have it:
People who do not have it:
People who have UnbelievableLuck in pursuits other than dice-rolling:
- DanCicio (only applies in dire situations, like ITRing)
You know you have UnbelievableLuck when...
- Your friends are very leery of using the phrase "Wouldn't it be funny if..." around you.
- You find it surprisingly difficult to accumulate any of the "easy" things to collect in any collection-based game. Instead you will find four or five of the "rare" items and start having to toss them to make room, much to the complaints of anybody watching.
- People begin requesting that you stand in particular places in the room, hold various poses, or push various buttons, in hopes that your UnbelievableLuck will rub off on them in a good way.
- You make a wild, completely nonsense prediction just for amusement value, and people start making wagers.
- Stories of previous exploits sound like a cheesy novel with plot holes.
- The phrase "I don't believe it." becomes common among people that don't know you, and absent among anybody that does.
- People will refuse to play luck-based games with you, such as rock-paper-scissors.
- Rock-paper-scissors can actually have a fair amount of strategy about it. There are a few rules that people generally follow without realizing it, and if you know them, you can often predict their next move.
- Speaking of which: [Iocaine Powder]