- There is only One Electron, and it is an elephant named Zuul. (permute appropriately, possibly as if written on a Moebius strip)
- The Electron is the point at the tip of the Unicorn's horn.
- The Unicorn is running around a KleinBottle?, and is made of green.
- All hail the appropriate thingies of the photon!
- Indicate all necessary leptons.
- Death is a banana.
- The complete text of Hamlet is prime.
- Peanut butter is God.
- Peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwiches are a holy sacrament.
- Letters shall correspond to numbers. Specifically, "e" shall correspond to "1", but "eeeeeee" shall correspond to "33".
To be collected in a holy book, made out of Swiss cheese.
Not to be confused with the "cult of the electron" which was in vogue briefly during the 1998-1999 school year.