I regularly teach the following courses:
- CS 5 Green (Introduction to Biology and Computer Science) -- our department's introductory course for students with no prior CS background but with an interest in the connection between computing and biology
- CS 121 (Software Development) -- a core project-based course in our major on the design and implementation of large-scale software systems
- CS 158 (Machine Learning) -- an upper-level elective course on the theoretical and computational foundations of core algorithms in the field and on applying these algorithms to modern problems to evaluate their performance
- MCB 118b (Introduction to Computational Biology) -- a half-semester elective course that explores methods, algorithms, and analysis of genetic data
- Writ 1 (Introduction to Academic Writing) -- a half-semester freshman course on effective writing strategies and conventions that apply across academic disciplines
Last updated 09/18/2017.