has matriculated to that Big Grad School in the Sky (or at least outside the bubble). He's now at firstname.lastname@example.org; in the meantime, enjoy some tidbits that remind you of the good times he shared at Mudd:
- <Liz sits on Brian's couch>
- Pete: You seem to have gained a house guest.
- Brian: <takes off headphone> I seemed to have tamed a house cat?
- Liz: Meow.
Top 10 Movies of All Time:
- 1 - Amadeus (NOT the director's cut)
- 2 - The Hunt for Red October
- 3 - Shrek
- 4 - Braveheart
- 5 - The Right Stuff
- 6 - Star Wars (I consider episodes IV, V, and VI to be one movie)
- 7 - The Matrix
- 8 - Finding Nemo
- 9 - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- 10 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Top 10 Computer Games of All Time:
- If it isn't rap, pop, or acid rock, I will probably be able to enjoy it.
Favorite Artists, in no particular order:
- Bach, JS
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
- Jones, Norah
- Goodman, Benny
- Armstrong, Louis
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Fleetwood Mac
- Paisley, Brad
- Rutter, John
- MacMaster?, Natalie
Favorite Restaurants, by genre:
- Japanese / Sushi: Oh's Osaka, Medford, Oregon
- Seafood: The Five Fisherman, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Italian: Vinny's Italian Kitchen, Medford, Oregon
- French (gourmet): Chico Hot Springs, Chico, Montana
- Mexican: Tito's Tacos, Marina del Rey, California
- Hamburgers: In 'n' Out, anywhere in California
- Sandwiches: R&D's Sandwich Factory, Medford, Oregon
- BBQ: Bullock's BBQ, Durham, North Carolina
- Steak: Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Pizza: Papa Murphy's (chicken garlic)
The Greatest TV Show of All Time:
Top 10 Not-Sacred Books of All Time:
- 1 - Cryptonomicon, by Neal Stephenson
- 2 - Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand
- 3 - Sum of All Fears, by Tom Clancy
- 4 - Wealth of Nations etc, by Adam Smith
- 5 - Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card
- 6 - Debates on Free Will, between Martin Luther and Erasmus of Rotterdam
- 7 - The Fires of Heavens, by Robert Jordan
- 8 - The Way Things Ought To Be, by Rush Limbaugh
- 9 - Heir to the Empire series, by Timothy Zhan
- 10 - The Boggart, by Susan Cooper
Aliases. Or Aliae. Or Alae. What's the plural?
- Tythos, Tythoe, TythosEternal?
- Oreche (WoW) See below for more WoW aliae.
- CaptainKirk?, Kirk
WorldOfWarcraft characters: (name - info - server)
- Tythoe - Level 70 Dwarf Hunter - Runetotem (PVE)
- Coulq - Level 53+ Human Paladin - Runetotem (PVE)
- Thybe - Level 34 Gnome Rogue - Runetotem (PVE)
- Oreche - Level 60 Troll Shaman - Hyjal (PVE)
- Drang - Level 24 Tauren Druid - Hyjal (PVE)
- Tythia - Level 60 Human Priest - Stormscale (PVP)
- Ceud - Level 29 Dwarf Warrior - Stormscale (PVP)
- Thyllae - Level 18 Gnome Mage - Stormscale (PVP)
- Ifailte - Level 20 Gnome Rogue - Stormscale (PVP)
- Ferl - Level 30 Undead Warlock - Bloodscalp (PVP)
- Egnar - Level 18 Orc Warrior - Daggerspine (PVP)
- Ythe - Level 18 Night Elf Druid - Runetotem (PVP)
Creator / artist of [Smogwarts], a Mudd-based webcomic. Yay for permenant web hosting!
Founding president of [MARC, the Mudd Amateur Rocket Club]. Yay squared!
Proud participant in the VictoriasSecretCaptchathon of 2009!