According to [Urban Dictionary]
, "Someone or something that just isnt right." Such as Voldoing.
Another definition from the same source states that "when you are not sure what a person means by something, that is sketchy too." By this definition, it should be noted, a majority of ClaremontProfessors could be considered sketchy.
- Am not!
- Are too! Also, so that's how you make an indent thinger... And that's how you italicize it!
- Bullets != indents. Indents are done like this.
- Hey, look! People check this obsessively. Also, I figured out how people know when things change other than reading it obsessively every day...I wasn't thinking that about you guys, I mean...
- Should I feel special that I'm the second person (and only one of two actual alums) listed? --PomonaSteve
- If by "special" you mean "especially sketchy," then yes. --AmandaKlaus
- SecondThought: not even remotely
- Seconded. He's afraid of KissiWeb. Of course he's not sketchy.
- There, happy?
- Caving to peer pressure does not make you sketchy.
- Just wondering: are we using EastDormLounge sketchy or a more witty style sketchy?
See Also: SketchyAlum