The popular SontagFrosh
euphemism for the making of babies, the sexual activity, the whatchamacallit, the thingamajig...
May have emerged during one of the SontagFrosh's spectacular dinner conversations. I believe the origin went something a bit like this:
"Two people go *insert hand motions of hands clapping together* boom! And a baby comes out!"
"You mean like FootBall?"
This leads to all sorts of hilarity.
Meanings of certain FootBall terms:
Fumble - Miscarriage (MattPrince)
Interception - Adultery (AlexEng)
Sacking the Quarterback - ... (AlexEng)
Field Goal - ... (AlexEng)
Apparently, AlexEng has a very dirty mind when it comes to FootBall.
One wonders what the World Cup would euphemise.
- Pretty sure this page title isn't Soccer.
- This has made watching the World Cup very interesting, tbh.
- Again, why? The World Cup is soccer. If anything, the Super Bowl would be more interesting.
- Because they say 'football' during all the games because the announcers aren't from the U.S.
- Or Ireland or Australia (where "football" means "rugby").
Quotes involving FootBall:
"Though football being the world's most popular sport makes so much sense now..." - MariaMorabe