In the future, industrialization has crippled the globe. As technology spreads, there is an epidemic of organ failure. GeneCo?
is created. GeneCo?
will sell you organs with a repayment plan. You can finance your bones and your kidneys! Miss a payment, and your organs will be repossessed.
The cast contains a bunch of people who should never be in the same movie together:
- Alexa Vega, that girl from Spy Kids, as a 17-year-old girl
- Anthony Stewart Head, Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, as Alexa Vega's father and enormous ham
- Paul Sorvino, that guy from every mobster movie, as an enormous ham (and dying head of GeneCo?)
- Paris Hilton, spoiled heiress, as a spoiled heiress
- Ogre from Skinny Puppy as Paris Hilton's brother and Paul Sorvino's son
- Sarah Brightman, famous soprano, as soprano Blind Mag (note: Brightman cannot act her way out of a paper bag)
- Terrence Zdunich, the scriptwriter, as Grave Robber
Grave Robber is considered hot by 100% of people polled by SkyeBerghel, regardless of their sexual orientation.
Endorsed by DanCiliske, SkyeBerghel, MartinPyne, and SarahLoeb.
SkyeBerghel: Parts of this movie are good because they're really good, and parts are bad because they're really good.
SarahLoeb: Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.