I am MarshmallowPeep! Smashie head please!
SmashieSmashieShmc is the Students with Mallets And Sledge Hammers In East Smashie Society of HarveyMuddCollege.
Currently in search of a new baseball bat. The last bat made the ultimate sacrifice in the battle against intact computer hardware.
- Mummified- Flew onto roof of East. Bad aim on my part. But there was juice on the bat, possibly fermented.
- Encased in wax- Somewhat rubbery and damp, but not spoiled. Evidently just as no moisture escaped, no mold spores were able to enter. Had a very strong orangey smell. It gave ShamikMaitra a brief orange juice shower- went to pieces pretty easily.
- Dried- Inconclusive results. Only a few days old, behaved mostly as normal oranges.
- Frozen- Took several hits. The first one or two just took chips out of it. Eventually I got it with a good whack, and there was about half left, which exploded on the next swing. The pieces were remarkably cohesive after their destruction- the ice must have lent them some structural stability. What happens if we use a more significant amount of DryIce? and make it really cold?
Llamalope vs. bowling ball results:
- Bowling balls are stronger than llamalopes.
There are also some real AshmcClubs
s to join.