The time spent before you came to (i.e. were enrolled in) HarveyMuddCollege.
Before you were born...
- P-Chem was in the core.
- StuMpy was born
- AtwoodDorm was called "new dorm" or "Central."
- WestDorm had a fire pit.
- I believe WestDorm currently has a fire pit.
- They are currently without fire pit, having broken 2 in the past 3 semesters.
- As of FA17 they now have a fire pit and fires again... The city hired a new fire marshal in this year.
- Everything was good and happy and nothing was bad.
- Not even P-Chem?
- Of course P-Chem was good. P-Chem is still good. It's just not for wusses.
- DeanMichelle was here and not at ScrippsCollege.
- The air was thicker, the classes were harder, and the ScrippSies were easier.
- People used the VAX (thuban). Well, squid used the VAX...
- LindeDorm was called "new dorm."
- The evil known as the IE had not yet been unleashed upon the universe.
- Nor had it been proposed for obliteration. cf. core revision proposal of Fall '08
- Though part of the reasoning for proposing it for obliteration was that it was so awesome that everyone was taking more IEs than they needed to, and so they expect most people to take them anyway.
- GraMps was a FrOsh instead of a creepy old man.
- CS 60 used rex instead of Scheme.
- Rex is back, and with a vengeance, as of Spring '09.
- Orientation had FroshRun?. On ScrippsCollege, no less.
Primarily used by upperclassmen when telling stories to frosh. Actual frosh using this phrase are to be beaten.
- How about "BeforeWeWereBorn?" instead?
- Can a non-frosh use it to refer to things from before he or she was born?
See also: GoodOlDays