The graduating class of 2011, entering during the 2007-2008 school year. Seem to think they deserve their own wiki page.
- While it would be nice to have category pages for each of the classes, I still think an accomplishment page is silly. Also, this discriminates against ThirdFloorEasties and assumes that all east frosh will continue to be EastiePeople in upcoming years. Better to just write ClassOf2011? as a category page, and list names for posterity (I still have no idea when some people involved in AncientMyth were alive).
- Can actually include ThirdFloorEasties though, with in fact many of them helping with certain pranks.
As a group, has often come up with interesting projects and ideas to do during their supposed "free time". These include:
Writeup or it didn't happen, frosh. =P
Projects in progress:
- We need a time to start shooting the photos...maybe after break so people can tone up?
- Sounds like a plan. There's not much else to do for a month besides getting RIPPED!
Has managed to actively participate in a large number of intramural sports, resulting in an unusual amount of victories compared to the expected value.
- In other words, we've won three games this year! Legitimately!
- East is a BEAST!
- We also beat this CMC dorm at indoor volleyball, 30-27, 30-25.