They will probably never happen, but we can dream. Add on your own ideas for cool HypotheticalClasses
(see also: CourseCatalogue
- Women's Studies... taught by Professor Eckert
- Silly Songs with MicahSmukler and LarrytheCucumber?
- HUM 2000S/LIT 2000S/PSCI 2000S: the super hum class that makes you win. 15 credits; meets for 5 minutes at the beginning of lunch once a week, and as long as you attend, yields an automatic A. Enrollment limited to 4 people: thus, even someone with a senior draw number of 5 *cough* JohnWalseth *cough* could not get into it.
- Strip Tease... by anyone in the chemistry department
- Fantasy Languages: Furbish, Quenya, Drow, and Klingon
- Oatmeal pit wrestling
- Improvised Weapons Training: Learn to fight effectively with such items as chairs, two-by-fours, glass bottles, hamster balls, and whips.
- Unusual Weapons Training: Learn to use interesting weapons such as flamethrowers, rocket launchers, redeemers, and everyone's favorite, the bazooka, with skill and efficacy.
- Human Evolution
- Club passing PFD
- Advanced Video Gaming
- Intermediate Duct-tape dagger Fencing
- SwingDancing PFD
- Static Tag
- Applied Topology (with lab)
- BIOL 666: Life in Hell
- CSCI 1: Making effective FunWiki nodes
- MATH 109: Topics in Applied Game Theory: ChesSers, I-Hearts, You Wanna Bet?, and Mao