Contrary to popular belief, MicahSmukler
is not a mystical evil force plotting to take over [the]
universe; rather, he is an alumnus of HarveyMuddCollege
. He is enrolled as a grad student in MatheMatics
at [the] UniversityOfChicago
. He lives with NickJohnson
. Former places of residence at HarveyMuddCollege
, and LoungeSuite
) as well as various unnamed suites in Linde over the summer.
Rumors of Micah's cloning have been greatly exaggerated: for example, collecting two hundred Micahs before going to bed is not in fact possible. It has however been theorized that he is [the] inducer of an apparently unique HallucinationField. He is also a neutrino (but he's not left-handed). In addition, he has been known to believe in [the] DoctrineOfTheOneElectron, convert to [the] PaperClipDelusion, and stauchly support [the] DorkSideOfTheFarce?. He is fond of identifying DisolphonicThings, and of ContraDancing.
- this proves that MicahSmukler is really AgentSmith? with a blonde dye-job
You are also fond of speaking of yourself in [the] second person, in order to confuse people, and your habit of doing so was what originally caused StephGrush to show everyone MegaHal.
Micah, in his capacity as former MathMan, is making [the] MultiVCheatSheetOfDOOM publicly available. It may or may not compile. Go figure.
Sometimes it appears that he has a RotatedSchedule. It has also been again revealed, after having long been forgotten, that Micah is in fact Grendel [the] Illegal Platypus, Hum Paper of [the] Windmill God.
By the way, VivaHorowitz needed a wiki node.
"Do not meddle in [the] affairs of Micahs, for you are crunchy and, to within a first-order Taylor approximation, fries."--JoshMiddendorf
"...to within an order of French fries."--VirginiaStoll
"I don't think the Rohirrim are particularly adept at controlling small monkeys." --MicahSmukler
You know you need to go to bed when you say:
- "Because then there's only one elephant."
- "Then I could quantum-tunnel...if I were a dead horse."
- "Then we'd have carrot and pea and celery and Micah and Josh's laundry stew."
- "I was looking at [the] ceiling, and I thought, 'Look, a ceiling.' This amused me." This sentence has spawned a number of spinoffs, of which the following are probably representative:
- "So, I was looking at [the] ceiling, and I thought, 'So, I was looking at the ceiling, and I thought, "Look, a ceiling." This amused me.' This amused me."
- "So, I was looking at [the] ceiling, and I thought, 'Oh, no, now Micah's got me doing it.' This amused me."--ArielBarton
- Or, you could make it tail-based: "So, I was looking at [the] ceiling, and a thought amused me: 'So, I was looking at [the] ceiling, and a thought amused me: "Look, a ceiling."'" --WillShipley
- [The] title.
- "I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about salad."
- "It was early in the morning!" ("What time was it?") "Noon."
- "You mean, an alicis?"
- "I don't want to be a figment of Margaret Thatcher's imagination."
- "Five is not a constant!"
- "She's plenty evil enough on her own. And I mean that in [the] nicest possible way." --MicahSmukler, on ProfessorGu
- "If $R$ isn't commutative, it could be a left integral domain but not a right integral domain."
Micah frequently needs to go to bed. Even when he's in bed.
AnaGrams for MicahSmukler include:
- Muslim Hacker
- I'm a mush clerk!
(closed for renovation)
The Wiki-fier of [the] FamousLastWords list.
La la la.
Don't you mean LaLaLa?
Something like that.