Resident and co-dictator of East 104, better known as the TardisCake
Well known for copious time spent playing video games and reading manga.
She wasn't going to edit this page until it was made for her. Now it has been.
She enjoys ComputerScience, Physics, and talking in the third person.
She would like to not have to hit enter twice to make a new line.
- You can use line breaks. It's just a version of html coding.
- To heck with HTML. I don't even like HTML. =|
If she were a food, she would be cinnamon sugar.
She would also like to go to bed.
But she wants the pictures from RowsOfRhos to go up, first.
- "He don't sleep!" (About RaiFeren)
- "The ninth dimension is strong in this one!"
- "Life doesn't give sick days!"
- "Guys, my family is so American, we were here before America!"
: "GUYS! THE BOOBS ARE WRONG! LOOK, RAI!"
: "…Does Rai even notice that-"
: "HEY. HEY. HEY. I'm not interested in girls, and I still know what boobs should look like!"
- "He was drunk on nutella! And hangovers last a long time when you're a hamster!"
PaulaNing: unless we want gratuitous amounts of bondage
PaulaNing: in this game
MaryRachelStimson: I dont' see why not, really
- "We just did a proof by Czechoslovakia..." On Algs involving Minimum Spanning Trees
- "So what I'm hearing is that I don't have a lot of quotes on my funwiki page because everyone around me is lazy..."
- "I'm going to turn lesbian because all the men in my life are high maintenance!"
- "Its a problem when your conversations accidentally devolve into self-cest!"
- "You have to have more than lesbians to get my attention!"
- [Playing Contact, letters are DI] Benfrosh: "Are there 3, 4 or 11 of them?"
: "No, it's not Digimon movies!"
Benfrosh: "... there actually are 11 Digimon movies in Japan."
: "And how many in America?"
Benfrosh: "... three or four, depending how you count the TV special."
(Was actually going for 'dimensions')