A member of the class of 2008 (i.e. now graduated), majoring in ComputerScience
, like ManyOthers
here in East. Now a PhD
student at the University of Illinois, in what else but ComputerScience
. It will be many years before that's done.
Phil anchored one of the two expat eastie suites in Sontag in 2007-8. He was in 106A, with StevenSloss?, AndrewHunter, HelenFitzmaurice, and SarahFletcher. In 105 were MikeBuchanan, ChrisRoberts, BenJencks, and MartyField.
For the 2006-2007 school year, was one of the three (3!) EastDormPresidents, along with JayMarkello and MorganConbere.
- I would like to point out that 3!=6, not 3 ~A math major
- And I would like to point out that 3!=6 == 1. --a cs major
- And I would like to point out true. --MaxGibiansky, also a CS major
My interests include computers (gaming, tinkering, all of it), reading, semi-urban exploration, classical music, and much else.
"just imagine there is a silent 'e' at the end of it. that will fix everything."
"Masturbating in the dorm bathroom is a community service."
"Time goes forward. In this house, we obey the laws of causality!"
I think that this page sucks. I think you must not be a successful enough WikiWhore
, Frosh. Do less homework and more Wiki. -MiriamLeisman
- Perhaps I should do less MiriamLeisman and more Wiki instead? -PhilMiller
- Clearly. -ML
- Dear, I still think you've been doing too much one-armed whacking off and not enough Wiki. -MiriamLeisman
- On Max's suggestion, I decided to categorically fix the initial complaint, several years later.
An original NerdyPersonWhoIsSexy.