Wait, why make a new page? Not worth it, IMHO.
Besides, rule 34 on the game involves more wanking than this page.
I just lost. You will, too.
I lose too much already! Now you want me to lose every time I check RecentChanges for (at least) a week, too? -AdamField
- If we keep editing this page, it'll last even longer! --ChainMaille
... Look, I just found TheGame!
. . . no. yes!
You know what game I like? Battleship. Wait a day or two and post your favorite game to this page.
- I like Twister.
- I like Twister Chess!
- Twister Chess?!
- Are there bendable pieces or something?
- I like Settlers, duh!
- NaturalSelection is always fun!
- Yay RoboRally!
- NetHack for the win (or the loss)!
- ObLivion?? is pretty awesome too.
- While I'm sad WorldofWarcrack hasn't made it up here yet, there's no contest: ChronoTrigger -KevinOelze
- FinalFantasy. Or, the game of putting TheGame higher on Recent Changes.
- ZeroWing?? is fun.
- DeusEx is the best game ever.
- Defcon: You can't win, but maybe you can lose the least.
- Zoombinis: Logical Journey
- Super Smash Bros, in any one of its incarnations. I'm surprised it wasn't on here already.
- Funny, given that Still Alive is one of the (bajillion) game-loss triggers I've acquired. --AdamField
- I just realized KingdomOfLoathing wasn't on this list. Time to add it. --AdamField
Note that a GameChallenge is another nice alternative to TheGame, if you need something more challenging.
Playing TheGame is a BadIdea. Clearly, we need to create TheGameInquisition whose job it is to root out players of TheGame and threaten them with death, destruction or expulsion if they continue to annoy the rest of us by playing TheGame. Also, it is the solemn duty of a member of TheGameInquisition to periodically edit this page after it almost disappears from the recent changes page.
Members of TheGameInquisition currently include:
- Because clearly, the best way to get people to stop playing the game is to bump an old node about it on funwiki, so as to remind more people about the game.
- My thoughts exactly, because maybe then people will come and ask me how to get out of the game! Huzzah for knowing how!
- Could you just add that to this page? Or would that make everyone who's playing the game get "out" of the game?
- Of course I could just put it up on this page. But I'd rather not!
- "Mongo only pawn in Game of Life." --Blazing Saddles