is a BadIdea
May have been conceived in a theater where Zardoz was playing.
Patroklos. Also kinda crazy. Has a mysterious resemblance to L, though he is nowhere near as awesome. He is a Sketchivore, meaning he both consumes and produces sketch.
- What? I don't see the resemblance to L at all.
First to complete the StumpyChallenge. Mmmm, monkey tentacles. (Later completed by JulianEvans, PeterMawhorter, RobinDobashi, RichardMehlinger, ChrisSauro, and GretchenAllen)
Part of TheCanadianRunThrough.
Member of the ChuckNorrisInquisition?. Beware.
- Even while dead. Well played, sir.
Responsible for FunwikiContact. You should join the fun. Also partially responsible for FnordCompletionRun. Pages he helps create have an annoying tendency to surpass the character limit. Except this one.
Regular resident of OctothorpeHMC.
JasonWinerip's official (corrupt) guide to core classes (Numbers are estimates of percent of time it's worth doing/going to):
- Following this guide is almost certainly a BadIdea
|Course||Value of Lecture||Value of Recitation||Value of Homework|
|Core Math (Not 62)||80||N/A||70|
* Chem has been significantly remodeled since I took it, the giant useless lectures no longer exist.
** Results not typical.***
*** But neither is the topic of this page.****
**** One of the topics of this page, namely FunwikiContact, should be a little more relevant to you right now.
Warning, this guide may be related to the following:
- ITRs or late graduating people I am likely responsible for. This is a partial list, only consisting of my roommates or people I repeatedly dissuaded from doing their work. There are probably other ITRs for which I can be blamed.
- After failing quals in grad school, I too have fallen. On the plus side:
People to kill:
- MaxGibiansky (Congratulations, you're first. You win. Go celebrate.)
- JasonWinerip (Believe me, I deserve it.)
- ArenOlson (The puns! Oh god, the puns)
- TimChallener (Same reason)
- LeeWiyninger (His e-mail to shmack just raped my brain. Damn you for ruining math.)
- JulianEvans (For constantly mentioning he who shall not be named)
- AdamField (For trying to figure out who he shouldn't be naming)
- AndrewFarmer (I'm sure he deserves it, but I'm not sure why.)
- RichardMehlinger (I can't believe I forgot him. Thanks for e-mailing shmack, fish)
While there are others I want dead for other reasons, it would probably be in bad taste to mention people I want to kill for actually annoying me.
- ZviEffron (Ok, I'll mention one person in that category, because I think it's funnier if I do.)
- And, what the hell, Hitler, ApplePie, and Superman.
If I've forgotten about you, and you feel you've done something for which I should kill you, or you feel there's someone that I need to kill, feel free to add them and give the reason.
Went to graduate school at the University of Oregon as a MathMajor, where they not only allowed him, but actually paid him, to shape the fragile young minds of incoming freshman. Possibly the worst idea known to man. Looking forward to returning as a SketchyAlum. Is, definitively, already a SketchyAlum, due to the fact that you are declared an Alum at graduation, but conservation of frosh says frosh remain frosh until the next year begins, which means he is a SketchyAlum dating a FrOsh. Finds it kind of funny that he's sketchy in this way. Also finds it kind of sad.
- Are the dreams in which you're dying the best you've ever had? --AdamField
- Actually, yes, since graduating = dying.
Has now actually given an exam to students, which only 3 students failed. In fact, the average was about a 72%, the median a 78%, and 16 of 23 students got C or better, in a class where apparently 40% of students fail. Deems this unholy experiment in allowing an evil and corrupt force to shape the fragile minds of the froshlings at the University of Oregon........... SUCCESS! At least, as long as none of them find this page.
Currently hoping to find other places to corrupt young minds through teaching mathematics. Will eventually try learning more math at a graduate school that teaches subjects more interesting than analysis and topology.
[Don't Click This Button]
[Or This One]
List of Sci-Fi shows completely secured, in rough order of recommendations (Recommendation order depends on what you're looking for):
- Farscape (Amazing)
- Life on Mars (I'm a sucker for a mind fucked main character. Short and sweet.)
- Stargate-SG1 (Long running, solid until cast changes)
- Babylon 5 (First four seasons great for a continuous plot line)
- Star Trek: Deep Space 9 (In my opinion, the most fun Star Trek, but then, I like story arcs more than episodic morality. Plus, In The Pale Moonlight)
- Eureka (Fun, a bit silly)
- Seven Days (Insane main characters are always fun, but it's a little short and gets a bit weird in season 3.)
- Firefly (Overrated, but still decent)
- Jake 2.0 (only 16 episodes, not sure how it would have done if it wasn't canned. Decent)
- TNG (A classic, so probably underrated on my list due to favoring stuff I consider obscure)
- Stargate: Atlantis (Spin-off of Stargate-SG1, never as good, but less shameful at the finish)
- BSG 1978: (Old and cheesy at times, but it had a decent epic feel)
- Andromeda: (Harper is awesome, but it's kind of wierd)
- BSG 1980: (What happens when the budget of an already cheesy show gets hacked to pieces. TERRIBLE)
List of Sci-Fi shows I still need to finish, in rough order of quality:
- Doctor Who (Just so many, but oh so fun)
- Sliders (Seasons 1 and 2 were good. Arturo is the man. Haven't got my hands on the downhill seasons in full)
- Twilight Zone (Classic)
- Outer Limits (Seen a few episodes, mind games are always fun. Basically a more recent twilight zone)
- TOS (Classic, Kirk is more awesome than Picard, but couldn't touch Sisko.)
- Quantum Leap (Better before I associated Bakula with that terrible new show.)
- Voyager (A bit heavy on the time travelly stuff which Star Trek never did well)
- Enterprise (what happens when a show expects to be carried by a name and heavy emphasis on what that series never did well)
Sci-Fi shows I haven't seen any of, but should eventually (Add more here)
- Red Dwarf
- Max Headroom
- Night Gallery (like Twilight Zone, but different)
Things which you are NOT allowed to add above:
- Battlestar Galactica (new series)
- Heroes (past season 1.5 really)
I'm sorry, I just don't want a random number generator determining what I'm masturbating to.
I probably shouldn't have choked myself.
Feel free to take my life away as you see fit.
I think what's most intriguing about this isn't that it exists, but that it's indexed in one place.
- JasonWinerip on a website indexing all the rule 34's you never ever wanted to see
Yes! I have a penis!
I'm just after girls for their math homework
Fuck you, I'm always nice.
CategoryHomePage BadIdea WikiWhore NeedsMoarMudkipz SketchyAlum OctothorpeHMC