If you notice this page, and add your name as a minor edit, you are NOT a FailFrosh
. If you screw up and add your name without marking it correctly, you fail. I will add the tag FailFrosh
to your page. ArenOlson
has already failed.
JasonWinerip is not failing right now. He normally is.
KevinOelze never fails.
DuctTapeGuy is awesome. Everything he does is always a Success, ESPECIALLY the Fails.
MaxGibiansky does not fail at funwiki when it is summer and he is bored.
MattKeeter does not fail. Usually.
AndrewFarmer does not fail, either.
MartinPyne does not fail. Except for EMO.
AdamField failed on his first funwikiwhore page, too. True story. He learned his lesson after that one, though.
ArenOlson feels that this is overkill, and thus adds himself, to null effect
- ArenOlson should edit FunwikiContact. Also, this is kind of like WikiWhore, only it hasn't been major edited yet :P
- Edited. Also, is there a way to make funwiki default to minor edits or am I going to have to be unlazy and figure out how to make greasmonkey do my bidding.
- It's in Preferences. This would be a lot easier if you logged onto AIM.
- I don't see that option. I see one to show minor edits (which I already enabled), but not one to make edits default to minor.
ChrisFerguson does not fail. But he does lose the Game.
KwangKetcham rolls a 1 and critically fails to fail.
MacKenzieStuart always tickies a ticky box when one is available.
SkyeBerghel does not fail (although she came very close for one class and is VeryBitter about it).
CaitlinJacques performs a control check, loses, then burns a willpower to not fail.
KevinOelze, though, as noted above, does not fail, is curious if this crop of frosh will.
- Since Martin thought I didn't realize I had added myself before, I'm clarifying that this is a bump for the current frosh.
At least one of them does not. This would be true if he actually added his name to this edit.
BenjAzose liked this game better when it was called WikiWhore.
- WikiWhore is still there, and still happens approximately yearly. WikiWhore2009 happened recently, with I think nobody failing to use minor edits! This, on the other hand, is ongoing, without a time limit. --MaxGibiansky