Treason was a FourDimensionalSuite
consisting of FrOsh
of the class of 2010. Astoundingly, TreaSon
was a ThreeDimensionalSuite
for the 2007-2008 year, spanning across EastDorm
Its members include:
In 2007-2008, was divided into physical suites Crime (Just/Young, Ketcham/van Schaardenburg) and Punishment (Berler/Chen, Keller/Sauro).
Thanks to Berler trying to get the suite ready for TreaSon at the beginning of the year, the rooms were effectively named T (Just/Young), R (Ketcham/van Schaardenburg), S (Berler/Chen), and N (Keller/Sauro).
In their junior year, Treason split into an Atwood colony consisting of Young/Just + Keller/Sauro, and a Sontag colony consisting of vanSchaardenburg/Chen + Berler/Ketcham.
In their senior year, Treason and associates took over SontagDorm's first floor in the SontagFirstFloorTreasonClusterFuck.
- I'm impressed. --DuctTapeGuy
- I'm Spartacus. --Spartacus
Someone more knowledgeable than I should talk about the TreaSon : SuiteBetrayal :: HaloFrosh : SuiteVengeance meta-analogy... --BobChen
- This grand game of life you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin! --VictorNefarius?
- Actually, you can add SontagFrosh : TreaSon to that analogy too, now...
- So who are our successors? --a SuiteBetrayal member
- TimeSuckXIII? I'm not sure, but you guys should have figured it out last year before you all left.
- SontagFrosh. -- SkyeBerghel
Runs StarCrack and QuaCk? on Saturday nights.
- "safety beard" - what you get when you cross Safety Dance and corn beard - er, bread
- "Home Depu" - what you get when ChrisSauro tries to say Home Depot; possibly related to "animu"